Get it Right From The Outset - Data Recovery In 3 Simple Steps
Step 1: Immediately Power Off the Device and Leave It Off!
Whether laptop, desktop, PC, Apple Mac, external hard drive, RAID, NAS etc. one universal rule applies - halt the deterioration! In general faulty hard drives deteriorate very rapidly once they fail making the hard drive recovery process progressively harder and, unfortunately, less likely. Powering off the device will prevent further damage, avoid further unintended damage and complication and, ultimately, can make the data recovery significantly cheaper!
Step 2: Resist Temptation! - Do Not Do Any DIY Data Recovery Attempts
40% of Non-Recoverable Hard Drive Recovery / Data Recovery Jobs are as a consequence of previous DIY efforts. This is akin to trying to save money on a heart operation by asking your plumber to have a go! Data Recovery is a highly specialisied field requiring many years post-qualification experience to achieve highest recovery rates. We recover where others fail - 91.7% of jobs received in fact ( 2015 Statistics ).
Step 3: Complete Send-A-Drive Form and Send To Us For Evaluation
We do not see the sense of offering a 24/7 Data Recovery hotline service and, then, routing your call to a Call Answering Service! We undertake that your call will be answered 24/7 by a Qualified and Experienced Data Recovery Specialist who will advise and guide you in a professional manner. Indeed, if the input of a further specialist is required e.g. Hard Drive Recovery Specialist, USB Thumbdrive Recovery Specialist etc. they will be very likely to be able to access those secondary resources at that same time.
Please Call Us on 1890 RESCUE for Further Advice and Assisstance
Data Recovery Advice:
1. Visit the Provider - It is very easy throw up a website and claim to be a Data Recovery Provider. DataRescue offers:
- Extensive Data Recovery Certification and Experience.
- Extensive Data Recovery resources e.g. Facilities, Equipment, Donor Drives etc.
- Transparent Data Recovery Pricing and Processes.
- Formal Data Recovery Security Protocols.
2. Beware Free Evaluations - a free evaluation doesn't mean that you have nothing to lose. Once your media is in the wrong hands you have everything to lose.
3. Beware of Low Over-The-Phone Quotations - You only get one chance for data recovery - choose wisely.
I would have no problem using Data Rescues services again or recommending them to someone else. ,Mark Cotter - Vuepoint Ltd
Data Recovery Services
We recover data from virtually any type of drives in a confidential, efficient, fast and cost effective manner.
State of the Art Facility
We operate from a state of the art facility in a clean environment to insure maximum success of recovery
We offer evaluations providing you with a clear fully inclusive cost of data recovery and what to expect.